Glasgow Airport Arrivals
Find a local Hotel
Getting in late? Why not rest at one of the many hotels for the night and go home the next day!
Find local Transport
Find local transport that take you back home quickly! There are many options such as buses, taxis and trains!
Book cheap Flights
Ready for your next adventure? So, go ahead and look at the cheap flights available from the Glasgow Airport!
Glasgow Flight Arrivals Information
Glasgow Airport has one main terminal, at which you or your passengers will probably arrive into. Alternatively, you’ll be directed into Glasgow’s Terminal 2 which is just to the east side of the main terminal.
There are 19 airlines working at Glasgow Airport Arrivals, everyone from easyjet to Ryanair arrivals to Emirates and British Airways, as well as many transport options for when you arrive.
- You can visit the Car Hire Centre across from Terminal 2 or various stalls as you walk through the terminal to hire a car to explore Glasgow and the rest of Scotland.
- Otherwise, you can hop on a bus or a train (there’s a free shuttle at the exit which will get you to Glasgow Airport Parkway Station, approximately 1.5 miles away). From there, you can get directly into Glasgow city centre or Glasgow’s Central Station.
- Another option is to take the free shuttle bus to reach your airport car park or pick up zone to reunite with your travel companions.
What are some of the changes to arrivals due to Brexit?
As Brexit has officially taken place now and the UK is no longer part of the EU, you will notice some changes when you arrive at the airport. Some of these changes include:
- Removal of the EU lane, which will now be replaced with “goods to declare” or “nothing to declare”
- If you’re an EU citizen, you will still be asked to have your ID checked like before and might also be asked about the purpose of your journey.
- If you’re an EU citizen not living in the UK, you could now be required to have a “permitted paid engagement” visa if you’re coming to the UK for work reasons
Please note that, though these are some of the changes, we recommend that you always check the rules before booking as they could be ever-changing.
Glasgow Airport Airline Information